Great Ocean Walk Bespoke Tours
Exclusive Tailor-Made tours for Private Groups
We specialise in tailor-made tours for private groups (minimum 8 people) along the Great Ocean Walk, Australia's world-famous coastal walk located a three-hour drive east of Melbourne. Our luxury guided hike along the iconic Great Ocean Walk combines stunning hiking with fabulous meals showcasing the delicious local produce: freshly caught fish and seafood, locally reared meat, hand-crafted cheeses, and fresh fruit and vegetables all matched with fine wines and traditional beers. Stay in boutique accommodation close to the trail. Enjoy exceptional personal service, including your own chef, for outstanding in-house dinners. Our standard route takes seven days but a shorter version is possible.
- A cheese-making class with a local producer
- Lunch and Wine Tasting at a local boutique winery
- Guided visit to Cape Otway Light Station, the oldest lighthouse on the Australian mainland
- Relaxing massage in the comfort of your accommodation
The hike is available any time from November to April. The school holidays (Christmas till late January) are very busy. We recommend early December or March/early April as the ideal times for the hike.
"Thanks to you both for a great week. I thought the coastline was amazing and all the stories you told us Mick about ship wrecks and lighthouses were most interesting. The meals and wines were delicious, you did a great job Jackie! I have been telling lots of my friends in Moree about your tours and many are interested, particularly in the Italian ones!" Moz Hickson
Cost: Prices will depend on the number in the group, the number of days and the type of accommodation selected. Please contact us for more details.
- Luxury accommodation close to the trail. We select accommodation based on the size and make-up of the group
- Two experienced guides to look after your every need
- All meals including wine and local boutique beers
- Gourmet picnic lunches each day freshly prepared using delicious local produce
- Delicious dinners each evening - either in local restaurants or in the comfort of your accommodation
- Support vehicle enabling you to walk a half-day if preferred. All you need to carry is a small backpack
- Comprehensive pre-trip information
- Transport to/from Melbourne, Victoria
- One of Australia’s greatest walks
- Mick Parsons as your personal chef
- Dine in Chris’s - Chef Hat restaurant near Apollo Bay
Terrain: Well-graded and well maintained trail through coastal scrub, along beaches and in ancient forests. Lots of up and down most days
Shortest/ Longest Day: 10.7km/6.8miles:19.9km/12.5miles